Saturday, September 5, 2009

Faderwave Radio Show September 5, 2009 Minimal, Tech & Deep House

I just finished my show a few minutes ago and before I started earlier, I decided to record this live and post the mix here. In other words I hit two birds with one stone, did my scheduled show and taped it too.

This is a very large file and it is almost 2 hours long so be patient when downloading it.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Digital Stereo, 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 263 mb, 1:55:07

01.Adam K - Lonely People
02.Adam Shaw - Engage
03.Benz & MD - Near Dark
04.Roland M. Dill - Black Coffee
05.Werthy, Yakee Zulu - Concumbia
06.Marc Benjamin - On The Boxes
07.Ying - Numbers
08.Slam - Positive Education 2009
09.Pieter Steijger - Got Some
10.Joseph Capriati - Oasi
11.Mi Angelo - Warp Track
12.Pakox - When The Sun Gets Low Down
13.D-Nox & Beckers - Cala A Boca
14.Nic Fanciulli - Green Tea
15.Solee - Jule
16.Shift Lock - Notice My Confession
17.Jon Gurd & Dave Robertson - Dual
18.Hector Couto - Arabe
19.Uto Karem - Homebase
20.Stephan Hinz - Monkey Meets Organ
21.The Glitz - Phasing
22.LHD - Wrong Way
23.Samuel L. Sessions - Can You Relate
24.Maxie Devine & Veerus - Kikkass
25.Tom Replay - Lipstick & Coconuts
26.Marc Benjamin - Trick
27.DJ Daw - Crystal
28.Franck Roger - Spaced Out
29.The Neighbours Project - Snapped

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda Live At Faderwave Radio 8509 _Tech_ Minimal _ Deep House_.mp3

2 comments:

Gio Ve said...

Your report is very interesting indeed.
My sites:
http://cavriana1.blogspot.com (Police gallery about pirates on the road)
http://pilland.blogspot.com (The works of my wife)
http://pillandia.blogspot.com (Gallery of borders)
Best wishes from Italy!

Dylan.J said...

i was searching the web for my old dj name - mi angelo amidst one of the mixes. lol. nice.