Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Best Of The Steve 'Silk" Hurley Remixes Medley Part 2

Classic House Music fans you must listen to this mixset that I made. This is the music that is the roots of house music. This is part 2 of my compilations of mixes and tracks made by Steve "Silk' Hurley.

As part of the month long celebration of this blog here is another treat for all of you.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. 100% Original Vinyl.
Peace,
Dave

DBX Enhanced Stereo 44.1 khz, 320 kbps, 171 mb, 1:14:47

01.Prince - Get Off
02.Diana Ross - You're Gonna Love This
03.D'Bora - Love Desire
04.Kym Mazelle - Don't Scandalize My Name
05.Chantay Savage - I Will Survive
06.Roberta Flack - Uh-Uh, Ooh, Ooh, Look Out
07.Steve "Silk" Hurley - Jack Your Body
08.Steve "Silk Hurley - Work It Out
09.New Order - Fine Time
10.Ten City - That's The Way Love Is
11.Donnell Rush - Symphony
12.Steve "Silk" Hurley - Melody
13.Jamie Principle - Cold World
14.Ten City - Right Back To You
15.J.M. Silk - I Can't Turn Around
16.Jestofunk Ft. Jocelyn Brown - Special Love
17.Vernessa Williams - Deep House
18.Yolanda Adams - Open My Heart
19.Danii Minogue - Baby Love

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda The Best Of The Steve _Silk_ Hurley Remixes Medley Part 2.mp3

2 comments:

BROWN~EYES32 said...

Hi, Steve I'm a (music junkie)and I would love to know if your audience has a good ear for music just as you do for old school new school remix can we give you new one's you have'nt thought of I know a lot that can be remix.

djrussellsquare said...

Any chance you can re-up this one - or maybe do a Divshare link instead? Thanks!