Friday, April 17, 2009

60 Minutes Of Jackin' Electro House April 2009

Ok guys I'm on a roll today so I'll be posting two mixes I did today. This is the first one another electro house mix.

Anyways if any of you guys want to share their mixes with the whole world, let me know and send me an email with the link and tracklist to your mix.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 135 mb, 00:59:10

01.Future Flashs - Find Your Brother (Dirty Disco Youth Remix)
02.TC - Where's My Money (Caspa Remix)
03.David Ferrera - All Night Long
04.AC Slater - Banger
05.Trash Yourself - Touch (AC Slater Remix)
06.Kid Cudi VS Crookers - Day N Nite (Crooker's At Night Dub)
07.Lex Da Funk - Fuck Me (Danny Sounds & Ruel Quiroz Mix)
08.Twocker - Ruffneck
09.2 Bit Thugs - A Good Cook (Stupid Fresh Remix)
10.Magik Johnson - Stick 'Em
11.Calverton & Kieran Brindley - Stumble
12.Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone (Herve's See You At The Festival Mix)
13.Little Boots Ft. Goldielocks - Meddle (AC Slater & DJ Skeet Mix)
14.The Kills - Cheep & Cheerful (Hoshina Anniversary Mix)

To Listen Or DL:
DJ Dave Pineda 60 minutes Of Jackin_ Electro April 2009.mp3

No comments: