Wednesday, April 8, 2009

60 Minutes Of Minimal Progressive Techno April 2009


My first minimal mix for 2009. I have been sorting thousands of new songs from my dj record pool and it took me a few days to get them all sorted according to genre. Still not done as I get new songs everyday so it is a never ending battle to stay on top of things.

I'm hyped up and ready for my upcoming gig/event tomorrow night, So here is the warm up.
Enjoy.
Mixed and recorded on the fly live.

I recorded both audio and video at the same time so check out both. I did notice 2 or 3 songs* in my mix that had some sound issues as in skipping beats due to download error problems from the ftp site that was too late to notice as it takes me a few days to audition most of the songs that I pick.

Peace!

Dave

Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 137 mb, 00:59:55
01.Soundexile - Disturbed
02.Tim Davison - Incite*
03.Harry Brown - Drift*
04.Animaltek - Samurai
05.Thomas Gold & Matthias Menck - Everybody Be Somebody
06.James Le Freak & Quembino - Alpha
07.Exit 59 - Disco*
08.Funkagenda & Exacta - Mad Money
09.Oliver Giacomotto - Locomotto
10.Moguai - Beatbox
11.Dadaworx - Control
12.Oscar L & Ivan Pica - Taking Back Sunday
13.Deadmau5 - Desynchronised
14.Gui Boratto - Ballroom
15.Spex - The Sound Of Elenoize
16.D'Argento - The Sun
17.Josh Gabriel - Tone Program


To Listen or DL:


Video:

No comments: