Thursday, March 26, 2009

Progressive Trance March 2009

It has been awhile since I have not made a trance mixset compilation. Since I am a multi-genre dj I had to one again and had a few requests for a trance mix from my loyal listeners. This is a mix of old and new tunes.

Easter is coming soon so I chose this cool computer animated image of Easter Island.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 179 mb, 1:18:35

01.Trance X-Treme - My Naked Soul
02.Simon Patterson - Different Feeling
03.Michael Badal - Silk Road
04.Sunlounger - Another Day In The Terrace
05.Cosmic Gate Ft. Emma Hewitt - Not Enough Time
06.Mr. Sam Ft. Cloud 9 - Cygnes
07.Starchaser Ft. Lo-Fi Sugar
08.Tiesto - Ten Seconds Before Sunrise
09.Benya Ft. Penny Nixon - Serendipity
10.Digital Nature & Ade - Miracle
11.16 Bit Lolitas Ft. Jennifer Horne - Nobody Seems To Care
12.Airscape & Jes - My Love
13.Amaya - Amaya
14.Cosmic Gate Ft. Tiff Lacey - Upon Your Heart
15.Jonas Steur Ft. Juliet Thompson - Cold Winds
16.Moonforce - Pacific Moon
17.Cressida - Onyric
18.Elevation - Ocean Rain
19.Cosmic Gate Ft. Kyler England - Flatline
20.Zoo Brazil - The Age Of Love

To Listen or DL:

No comments: