Monday, March 23, 2009

Soulful House Mix March 2009

Dagger at Musicv2 requested that I make a new soulful house mix so here it is. Mostly new and with some old tunes mixed in.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace!
Dave

DBX Encoded Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 174 mb, 1:16:20

01.Blue Six - Love Yourself (Basti & Vince Mix)
02.Tom Gianelli & Martin Ikin - All That I Need 03.Se Sa Ft. Erin - In My Life
04.Rachel Claudio - Gotcha
05.Stonebridge - Put Em High (Seamus Haji Mix)
06.Wumm Ft. Marlene Rodrigues - My Roots Of House (JedSet Re-Edit)
07.Steven Stone Ft.Nyla Ray - Makes You High (Classic Remix)
08.Holmes Ives Ft. Avalon Frost - 8 Letters (Richard Earnshaw Mix)
09.Groove Junkies Pres. Diva 2 Diva - Did'nt I Bring You Love (Richard Earnshaw Mix)
10.Cloud Steppers - Make Me Shine
11.Dunn Easy Ft. Monique Bingham - Won't Stop
12.Rasmus Faber Ft. Dyanna Fearon - Give It To Me (Wamdue Project Dub)
13.Karol XVII & MB Valence - I Believe (Scibi remix)

To Listen or DL:
http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=62310

No comments: