Friday, June 1, 2012

Funky Soulful House Mix May 2012

Funky Soulful House Mix May 2012

Can you dig my funky soulful grooves?

Enjoy!

DJD

PS. Downloadable link to follow. Just PM me here in my page if you wanna download this mix gratis of course :D

For promotional purposes only. 1:01:52

01.The Winning Triplet vs Faci & Barbara Tucker - We Wanna Boogie (David Jones Classic Mix)
02.Joey Chicago - Feel The Breaks (Original Mix)
03.Todd Terry - Music Baby Reprise (Todd Terry's Reprise Mix)
04.Joey Negro Presents Akabu Featuring The Foremost Prophets - Crystalized (Spiritchaser Remix)
05.Spiritchaser - Yesterdays Gone (Tomorrows Dub)
06.Edmund Featuring Sacha D'Flame - Move Your Body (Original Instrumental)
07.Summafunkaz - Feel The Sunshine (Original Mix)
08.Joey Chicago - All I Can Give (Original Mix)
09.Joey Negro Presents Akabu Featuring Joel Edwards -The Phuture Ain't What It Used To Be (Yass Remix)
10.David Ospina Featuring David Walker - The More I Get The More I Want (Greg Stainer Remix)
11.Yogi (Random Soul) & Steve K - Rhythm Turns Me On (Yogis Rsr Bump)

http://www.mixcloud.com/dave-pineda/funky-soulful-house-grooves-you-can-dance-to-all-nite

No comments: