Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sophisticated Sunset Chill Out Lounge Mix

Sophisticated Sunset Chill Out Lounge Mix

Relaxing music to soothe your mind and uplift your senses while at the beach. Best enjoyed with a bottle of chilled wine or with Mojito.

This mix is longer than the usual 60 minute sets that I normally do coz it was made for a cd release.

A compilation takes about a few days to make since I have to personally pick what tracks I have to include and then conceptualize it in my head before I even do the actual mix.

Everything is done the old fashioned way mixed with CD's, a mixer and 2 CDJ's.


Enjoy!

DJD

PS. You need to provide an email address to download this mix for free.

For promotional purposes only. 1:14:29

01.Warm Summer Featuring Richard Clarkson
02.Brightness Featuring Debora Vilchez
03.Clouds, Sun And Water
04.Summer Breeze In India
05.Miracle Featuring Neue
06.People Can't Stop Chillin'
07.Paradise Island
08.Adriatic Sea
09.Ibiza My Love
10.Cafe Del Mar Sunset
11.Chill Del La Mer
12.Cafe Del Mar Dreams
13.Dub In Ya Mind
14.The Sound Of Silence Featuring Sara Keys
15.Deception

http://new.official.fm/tracks/AW4E

No comments: