Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Progressive House Sampler Mix 8242010

hat started as a 3 track mini mix sampler that I was gonna send to the Helvetic Nerds Group ended up being close to an hour of the one of my best impromptu mixes.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

This mix is for promotional use only. Sorry no downloads for now I am not even suppose to name the first track for copyright purposes. If you really want this mix send me an email request I might just be nice enough to consider sending you a link to it :P.

00:59:30

01.Faith Hill - Breathe (Dinka Radio Bootleg, Dave Pineda Intro Mashup Edit)
02.Lifehouse - Storm (Dinka Bootleg Remix)
03.Pilgrim - Another Chance (Passenger 10 Remix)
04.Benny Benassi Ft. Kelis, APL & Jean Baptiste (EDX Remix)
05.Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (Dezza Remix)
06.Dezza - Road To Hana (Happy Paul Remix)
07.Nadia Ali - Strange Condition (Inpetto Remix)
08.Albin Myers - Times Like These (EDX Indian Summer Redub)
09.Luigi Lusini - Flare (Thomas Schwartz & Fausto Fenizza Remix)
10.Tiesto & Sneaky Sound System Ft. Connie Mitchell - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
11.Tocadisco Ft. Nadia Ali - You Better Run (Inpetto Remix)

To Listen & Download!


DJ Dave Pineda Progressive House Sampler 8242010 by djdavepineda

No comments: