Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Progressive House Mix 5192010


My blog has reached 100,000 visits 2 days ago and it’s still going up!

This would have not been possible without all of you whom have visited and those loyal ones who kept returning to this blog, and I'd like to say a big THANK YOU! You are all my inspiration in keeping this blog alive.

This another accomplishment for me considering this blog started in September of 2008 as a hobby.

I have seen a lot of blogs come and go. Just letting all you know that I am in it for the long run so this blog will continue until I say so.


Here is my latest compilation of Progressive House music, some promo unreleased tracks in the mix.

Mixed and recorded on the fly. Enjoy!

Peace,
Dave

01.Tanja La Croix - Need More (D.O.N.S. Remix)
02.Adrien Mezsi - Balme
03.Ad Brown & Darin Epsilon - Cold Water (Dezza Remix)
04.Dennis Ferrer - Hey Hey (Dim Chris Remix)
05.Nadia Ali - Fantasy (EDX Remix)
06.LTN - One Night In Ibiza (Mylon & Shane 54 Remix)
07.Pete Tha Zouk, Mastercris, Abigail Bailey - I Am Back Again (Adam K & Soha Edit)
08.Maxim Klein - First Love
09.Dinka - Some People Will Never Learn
10.T-PE3 - Missin' You

For promotional use only!

To Listen Or DL:
zSHARE:DJ Dave Pineda Progressive House Mix 5192010.mp3
Divshare:http://www.divshare.com/download/11426341-a85
Fairtilizer:http://fairtilizer.com/track/113327

No comments: