Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Temper D Mixtape

Marrying his dedication to tweaking his production abilities and running a label, Temper can also mix to stunning effect, famed for three deck sets, the feeling that his new 'ghetto bass' angle suits his perspective on what he considers dance music and more importantly fun, is obviously apparent.

Perhaps the current state and lack of innovation in dance floor orientated drum and bass is forcing producers to look elsewhere for success.

Clipz to Redlight, Zinc, Nero and Chase & Status are all glaring examples: "Personally I'm working really hard to break into the scene I really want to be operating in, the kind of more mainstream club night that the likes of Herve, or Eddie Temple Morris play, people like Drop the Lime, High Rankin, DJ Zinc etc. I feel I have a lot to offer, I want to recreate those moments when clubs get ripped to shreds, when crowds are literally screaming.

They're very rare and special to me!"Time will tell, but with a slurry of releases in the wings and no let up to the increasing popularity of the fidget house movement, Temper D should finally stop raking up those air miles and create some club shredding moments closer to home.

Temper D takes us through his highlight tunes on the mix..."The first tune is my favourite. Wouldn't Expect It resembles a combination of all my recent tunes. I think it manages to be fun, but also naughty, and manages not to cross the cheese line too far! Bad Loser with High Rankin is the kind of stuff you can expect to hear more regularly from us, maybe with a poppier twist.

I'm really pleased with Wonky Glasses. It's coming out with some remixes on Afghan Headspin's label Standard Audio.Gwyneth Herbert is a good friend of mine and a quite successful jazz singer, so I'm really happy to have done the Worn Out remix for her.

Jump Around VIP should hopefully be on Rocstar early next year, a real party tune! It's an example of how I'm trying to move between tempos in my sets.Another favourite, Minimal Blink was my contribution to what eventually got labelled 'Techno dnb'. I was really pleased when Raiden picked up on this, he's a real hero of mine!

01.Temper D - Wouldn't Expect It
02.Temper D - Shove It
03.Temper D - Last Days of Disco
04.Temper D ft. Erica Groom - One Over Me
05.Temper D - Phat Slang
06.Temper D & Lethal - Keep Pressing On
07.High Temper (High Rankin and Temper D) - The Game
08.Temper D and Lethal - Everything I Want
09.High Temper (High Rankin and Temper D) - Bad Loser
10.Temper D - DJ's Drink J20
11.Temper D - Wonky Glasses
12.Gwyneth Herbert - Worn Out (Temper D Remix)
13.Temper D & Balkansky - Clockwise
14.Temper D - Biological Tyrant
15.Temper D & Balkansky - Passing Through
16.Cut La Roc - Classic (Temper D Remix)
17.Temper D - Jump Around VIP
18.Temper D - Bring The Bass VIP
19.Temper D & K-Fire - Tripswitch
20.Temper D - Minimal Blink

To Listen or DL:
TemperD_Mix_for_Knowledge256.mp3

TemperDmix_kmagdotcodotuk by knowledge

For bookings please e-mail agency@rocstar.com
www.myspace.com/temperdproductions
http://soundcloud.com/temper-d
http://twitter.com/TemperD
http://www.temperd.co.uk/

No comments: