Monday, May 4, 2009

60 Minutes Of Progressive Funky House Sampler

I get too much new tunes from my dj record pool everyday on the average 50 new songs a day or 1 gigabyte of mp3's, so it takes me at least an hour a day just to sort them out.

I figured I made one sampler mix before my 2 week vacation south of the border.

Mixed and recorded on the fly.

Peace,
Dave

Digital Stereo 320 kbps, 44.1 khz, 137 mb, 1:00:50

01.Chriss Ortega & Christina Hinzer - The Groove (Dave Ramone Remix)
02.Tropical Highlight - Sexual Dreams
03.Voyage Ft. Sousa & Mad - From East To West, Supaconstellation (Dave Pineda Remix)
04.Luigi Lusini - Flare (Thomas Schwartz & Fausto Fanizza Mix)
05.DJ Rubano Ft. Manouchka - Love Yourself (Delec & Dubois Mix)
06.U2 - Magnificent (Adam K Mix)
07.Treadstone - Inspirado (Bathroom Remake)
08.Veerus, Maxine Devine - Fujiko (D.O.N.S. Remix)
09.Steve Angello - Isabel
10.3Artes - Video
11.DJ Roy - Flavor
12.Dana Berquist & Peder G. - DJakarta (Arthur Oskan Remix)
13.Makrolon Ft. Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke


To Listen or DL:

DJ Dave Pineda 60 Minutes Progressive Funky House Sampler May 2009 .mp3

No comments: