Wednesday, December 10, 2008


This mixset is my pre-Xmas special gift (256 kbps quality) to all my fans all over the world! Give The Gift of Music!I am getting more comfortable using my Apple Macbook & Serato SL1 now as I am so used to CD's or Vinyl, I would recommend to DJ's buying a Serato or a similar gear like Torx etc...as it is very convenient, no more fumbling to look for cd's as all the songs are in the computer's hard drive.

This compilation is promotional purposes only, please support the artists by buying their music.
Mixed on the fly as always. Do I need to practice? Nah! So enjoy!

Peace!
Dave
DBX Encoded Stereo 256 kbps, 44.1 khz, 144 mb, 1:18:49

1.16 Bit lolitas Ft. Jennifer Horne - Nobody Seems To Care
2.Manuel De La Mare - Born Slippy
3.Dinka - Meaningful Story
4.Liam Goodwin - Chiriqui
5.Starchaser Ft. Lo-Fi Sugar - So High
6.Delerium Ft Sarah Maclachlan - Silence
7.REM VS Thomas Gold - Losing My Religion
8.Sergei Shkuroff - Bratislava
9.Cressida & Paul Velour - Far Away
10.Delerium VS Everything But The Girl - Missing Silence
11.Nightbirds - Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence
12.Jaytech - Vela

To Listen or DL:
http://www.musicv2.com/listen.php?m=57351

No comments: